Monday, June 23, 2008

More Julia...


Four generations!! My grandma, my mom, me, and little Julia.

The doctor said that grape popsicles are really good for newborns.
Ok, just kidding... she's purple from the messy medicine for mommy and baby... hence the purple face in many of the pictures that follow!

Daddy and Julia both taking a much needed nap! (This is one of my favorite pictures!)

Our little sleeping Diva!


Bath time! She really loves taking a bath, even though she looks like she can't quite figure out what exactly is going on...


Two week check-up... everything was great! She was 8 lb. 14 oz. at her check up, and now she weighs about 10 1/2 lbs! She's a chunker!


They poked her heel and she didn't like it!


Thank heaven for little girls!


Her favorite way to sleep... too bad Devin can't just crawl into her crib with her so she can sleep this soundly at night!! :)

Well, I hope this is enough pictures to satisfy all grandparents and friends! I'll try to keep them coming more than just every couple of weeks!! :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

YAY! You finally posted pictures! Keep em coming, Andrea! :-)

Emily said...

Grape popsicles and cookies, right? That's what I was told.

libby said...

So cute! I can't wait to meet her in person next week!

Anonymous said...

love to lick her little pu--y clean mmmmmmmmmmm new born pu--y

Contributors