Despite her tying to escape, she loves the pool, be it the big pools, or our $10 Target special blow-up pool!
Julia and her best friend Boston are still learning the art of sharing.
So, yes, this is Devin. While Andrea is away in Alabama, I am trying to be the best housewife ever. So, while Julia is napping, I thought I would update the Blog!!! Manly enough for ya?
Julia loves to swim. We did get a little pool for her, but mostly she goes over to her friend Boston's house where they have a pool. She loves going outside. This week however, Texas has a heat advisory, and it is well over 100 plus the humidity makes it feel upwards of 110. So, not many outdoor activities this week.
Yesterday, we did manage to make it out in the evening for a little shopping (man do I sound girly or what!?!) I needed some work clothes. I really like Marshalls. I found Kenneth Cole pants on sale for $25 (regularly $75). I have learned many a bargaining tip from Andrea.
Anyway, Andrea's play is now over. I went and saw it last Saturday, and it was great. I never knew a nun could be so attractive!
She was in "The Sound of Music". It was a very high-quality show. We were very impressed with the level of talent at the theater. I am sure she or I will be back there to do more shows in the future. She had a lot of fun, but I am glad to have her back.
Well, I will learn how to do this better, but that is a little update for now.
Julia loves to swim. We did get a little pool for her, but mostly she goes over to her friend Boston's house where they have a pool. She loves going outside. This week however, Texas has a heat advisory, and it is well over 100 plus the humidity makes it feel upwards of 110. So, not many outdoor activities this week.
Yesterday, we did manage to make it out in the evening for a little shopping (man do I sound girly or what!?!) I needed some work clothes. I really like Marshalls. I found Kenneth Cole pants on sale for $25 (regularly $75). I have learned many a bargaining tip from Andrea.
Anyway, Andrea's play is now over. I went and saw it last Saturday, and it was great. I never knew a nun could be so attractive!
She was in "The Sound of Music". It was a very high-quality show. We were very impressed with the level of talent at the theater. I am sure she or I will be back there to do more shows in the future. She had a lot of fun, but I am glad to have her back.
Well, I will learn how to do this better, but that is a little update for now.























6 comments:
You guys have such a beautiful girl. It's exciting that she loves the water. I hope our little one will too. Although you have better pool weather in Texas then we do in Seattle.
Yea! A new post. Way to go Mr. Mom. Bargain shopping and all, call Ross. Nevermind, I'll tell him myself. He'll be so proud!!
I am very impressed with the blog posting Devin, Aaron has yet to attempt it.
And yes Andrea is definitely the cutest nun I've ever seen!!
You are so manly!! haha, that's great. I started reading thing it was Andrea and then when I got to the part where it was you I had to read it to Rob. Love it. Great post, and I totally wouldn't have seen through it if you hadn't said anything. Well done. and very fun.
GOOD JOB DEVIN!!! Sounds like you're getting totally into this Mommy and Housewife thing! :-) Thanks for updating. :-)
Well done Devin. Fun to hear it all from your side!
Post a Comment