Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Spray Park!

This morning we went to the spray park for our ward's playgroup. Julia loved it. She was having so much fun running around that I could hardly get a picture of her face because she wouldn't stop long enough for me to take a picture! The spray park is great, because I can basically just let her have free reign, and she can run around and there's nothing for her to hurt herself on. My child has no fear. She plays with the big kids like the best of them, and kept running right back into the water. It's a great activity, and one of the few ways to be outside without melting!



These are some great pictures that Teresa got of Julia and Boston. These two need to get married, simply so we can put these pictures in their wedding video! :) They were walking around holding hands, and it was probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. Teresa and I both bolting for our cameras was probably fairly amusing too!

Yay for having something to keep us busy. I'm grateful that our ward has lots of young moms and that we get our kids together to do fun things. It's good interaction for Julia, and I think it's even better interaction for me! :)

Also, I need to cite Teresa's blog for the good idea of using my Memory Mixer pages to put the pictures on my blog. I'm totally stealing her brilliance, but this is me trying to give credit where credit is due! Thanks for the good idea Teresa, and thanks (in advance) for not hating me for stealing it from you! :)



7 comments:

Kylie C. said...

How adorable! You two have some dang cute kids. I hope to be as lucky to have such cuties someday.

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

I will gladly take the credit but if you must know the truth I did it on Picasa. I don't know if you have used that before but it is such a easy photo editing thing thats free. It is also so easy to blog from because it's google based. I must say you did give me the itch to get back on Memory Mixer I haven't scrapbooked forever. PS the kids are pretty dang cute I love all the pics with julia and the buckets.

eve said...

Looks like so much fun! It's hilarious it took so long for these spray parks to finally arrive. They seem so basic for the reasons you stated, yet, it seems they just recently became popular. Glad you have such a great community and ward.And, of course, thinking of wedding videos at the age of barely alive.haha Miss you guys!

Wendi said...

Hi. This is Rob Garr's oldest sister. I found your blog on Eve's blog list and I just read it from the beginning. Your daughter is so cute. I hope it's okay if I leave comments occasionally. :)

Venna said...

That mothers group sounds like so much fun! My little girl is now almost two months old so I am just starting to get into things like that.
Well I just enjoyed looking through a ton of your past posts, and I just think your little girly-girl is just adorable! I cannot believe that she is almost ready to go into nursery! Has it actually been that long?
Also (I hope you don't mind that I am commenting on all your posts right now) I'm glad you found a good theater down there. They are definitely lucky to have you and Devin. Did that work out okay with you having a little family now and everything? Just curious. I was very proud of Devin for posting, by the way. What a good housewife/husband. :)
Well, in conclusion to my forever long comment, you and your family are so adorable! Love you Andrea!

Anonymous said...

such a sexy little girl

Bloomington Snow Removal said...

Thiis is a great post

Contributors