









I am really, really happy with how her pictures turned out. Not too shabby for JCPenney!! I love her curls, and I love her scrunch-nose smile. This child of mine, however, was having WAY too much fun at her photo shoot! She was working the camera like you wouldn't believe. And don't even worry... the one where her hand is under her chin... she posed like that all by her little self! No help needed there to strike a pose! My mom and I were dying, as well as cracking up. Not only is she already a little model-diva, but at the end, the photographer said "Ok, one last pose," and Julia replied... "No... I'm done." I am SO going to have my hands full! :)























6 comments:
Great pictures! What a doll.
She looks like she is a handful, but just too cute. I absolutely love these pictures. I would love to really re-meet Julia again. She and Mackenzie would have a blast!
These pictures look so fabulous, I love them. Of course with such a beautiful subject it would be hard for them to come out bad. As soon as I saw them I called Aaron in the room to come and see them and his reply was, "oh yeah I've seen them, Devin showed them to me already. Aren't they adorable?" Of course he's already seen them. I need to be the first to find out about something one of these days. :)
oh. my. goodness.
i think i just died of cuteness! that girl is so full of spunk and pizazz, you can just tell by looking at her! {and by who her parents are.} AND she's going to be a big sister!? how exciting! congrats!
so fun to see you guys are doing well. congrats on cpa status devs and please say hi to your sweet mama and peter for me. it made me so happy to see that picture for you guys with them!
love you guys!
So cute! She looks the perfect blend to me of the two of you. Congrats on birthday #2!
Wait a minute! I just saw the little baby bean tracker thing!! Are you expecting? A boy?? In 71 days???! How'd I miss this? Congratulations! That's awesome! So excited to hear more about it!
Post a Comment