skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Family Picture
Here is the new Family Picture! Thank you Emily for your mad scanning skills, and thank goodness I finally figured out how to steal your pictures from Facebook...I have a feeling that might be happening quite a bit now! :)
We had such a great time seeing all of these people!
Loves to Everyone!
4 comments:
I am so happy that you put this up, now we have faces for when we hear stories about Devin's family. Fabulous!
Okay...the above comment makes me nervous in so many ways.....
Thank you Andrea, for your sweet comment on my blog. I am thrilled to be having a baby at the same time as my favorite cousin in Texas! I was reading your comments about the pregnancy photos and can totally relate! But don't worry, you're beautiful pregnant! I wish you the best with this little one and can't wait to see him!
I just read up on your blog. Your Julia is so beautiful. She is the perfect mix of you and Devin. Next time you come down for a visit in UT let us know we would LOVE to catch up!
Post a Comment