i found your blog!! YAY!!! oh my gosh, i had no clue that you had one. now i can check up and see how cute your little girl is getting. we sure miss you guys! how are you enjoying texas?
glad I found your blog too!! She's so cute, and oh man, you're in trouble soon as she starts walking. haha. Looks like you guys are doing well. And funny thing is I can totally picture your perfect cute little family having such fun bonding time.
9 comments:
She's so stinkin' cute! I can't believe she is old enough to even start thinking about walking!!
i found your blog!! YAY!!! oh my gosh, i had no clue that you had one. now i can check up and see how cute your little girl is getting. we sure miss you guys! how are you enjoying texas?
I love Devin talking in the background--such a cute daddy! :) Oh yes, and of course, your baby (almost not a baby anymore!) is adorable!
We see she has learned the "Texas Two Step" already. Cuddler her for Grandma "T". Love and miss you! Grandpa Don and Grandma "T"
Ah! She still makes that adorable face of hers! Sorry we didn't make it out last weekend but soon enough!
She is so adorable!
glad I found your blog too!! She's so cute, and oh man, you're in trouble soon as she starts walking. haha. Looks like you guys are doing well. And funny thing is I can totally picture your perfect cute little family having such fun bonding time.
ummm, time for a new update! :)
no mum no clothes I want her pu--y available anytime I feel like touching it
Post a Comment