Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I know... I know...

Well, no one will probably even read this, because I'm sure everyone has stopped checking our blog!! I'm sorry that it has been so long, but now I'm back and ready to go again! Once I get behind I start to feel overwhelmed by the idea of trying to catch up on the blog, and then I just put it off more and more!! So, I'm not going to try to catch up all at once, I will just go from here, throwing in some fun happenings from the last 3 (yes, 3) months of our lives!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I still check. I still read. :-) POST!

Emily said...

No worries! Just do what you can. I kind of use it as my journal. I found a place to print it to a book, so that's what I do for journal writing! We just like to see what's going on in Texas!

eve said...

good to hear. looking forward to the update. And, clearly, there are still people checking your blog, so that should give you some motivation.

Spencer said...

We still read it too!

Contributors