
Here is my first attempt at making a birthday cake... not too shabby if I do say so myself! :) Although I did have some help from Devin and my mom. (And Betty Crocker!)

Happy Birthday Julia!!!

It took her a while to dig in, but once she did she went to town! I don't think she really liked the way it tasted, she just really liked smearing it all over her face and hands.

Showing off the damage she had done...

I think she had fun... what do you think??
2 comments:
Yes..I would say she had fun!! sooo cute. Glad that you let her have at it, I think that's the best. And who wouldn't want to smear cake and frosting all over themselves? I know I would. And the cake, by the way, was awesome!! very well done. Year 2 will have to be a masterpiece now that you set the bar so high.
happy birthday cute girl!!
i can't believe she is one already!! and her curls are to die for. :)
Post a Comment