Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good Morning!

So this morning I went in to Julia's room, and look what I found! She was just sitting up and playing in her crib. She's never sat up by herself before, so you can imagine my surprise! So apparently I missed the first time she sat herself up, (although here is the photo documentation of the event) and it's officially time to lower her crib.

It's amazing (and a little sad) what I think is exciting these days!! :)

And yes, as you can see, the caterpillar mural is still on her wall. She wakes up and smiles at it and talks to it every morning! I think if I painted over it she wouldn't even know she was in her own room... and then I'd have to start the bedtime routine all over again! No way... the scary mural stays!! :)

Here's just a random fun picture from bath time.
Our little Cindy Lou Who!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I can't wait to get my hands on the little head of hair! OOOH!

Amy said...

Ha! Oh that caterpillar cracks me up. Before I finished reading I saw it and laughed out loud. She likes it... keep it. Sure. Hee hee.

libby said...

Okay, I know I said the caterpillar had to go, but looking at it behind a cute little baby girl actually makes it much better. Maybe it should stay... maybe. :)

The Doria Family said...

With your talented Mother as an example I am sure you will be as crafty as her one of these days!

Contributors