Thursday, January 29, 2009

My two sick babies... and other happenings


It's been a sad week at our house! Julia has a cold (although not an ear infection... it took a $25 visit to the pediatrician to learn that one... I guess better safe than sorry) and Devin has been to the dentist and endodontist getting a root canal redone! :( I've never had a root canal, but apparently it is incredibly painful. So this picture is Devin numbed up, swollen and on drugs! (legal, of course) :) I've had my hands full taking care of my two sick babies... but I think they're both getting much better.


Julia went to her first ever birthday party on Saturday. Her friend Boston turned 1, so we got to go to a party! As you can see from this picture she didn't exactly love the party hat, but she did love the party! She didn't get a cupcake though... it has to be your 1st birthday before you get one of those... Sorry Julia!


The birthday boy Boston being a gracious host and showing Julia out the door at the end of the night! Such a gentleman!


This is Julia's other new trick... pulling herself up to standing.
Good thing I lowered the crib!

5 comments:

Dani said...

It looks like you are doing very well in Texas! I love your blog, thanks for sending me the link!

Emily said...

Once they can stand in the crib, it's all down hill from there!!! Sorry. By the way, cute carseat. You have great taste!

Susan said...

Love those legs!

libby said...

I'm so impressed with your blogging abilities these days! By the way, I love your new header. Did you do that?

Amy said...

Cute cute cute! THANKS for being a blogging mommy now!!! It's so fun to hear and see what's going on! :-)

Contributors