Here are some pictures from Christmas! The first couple are from Nov. 22nd when we took 6 month pictures for Julia as well as Christmas card pics. Then, we got to celebrate Christmas with our little family on Dec. 22nd, so that we wouldn't have to pack the presents to California. Finally, we celebrated real Christmas by flying to California on Christmas Eve (flights are cheaper and Julia doesn't know the difference yet!) We got to be with my family, all together for Christmas for the first time in a couple of years, since Mathew is back from his mission! We had a great time, got to meet Michael's Christmas present, a new beagle named Todd (After the fox on 'The Fox and the Hound') and I'm pretty sure Devin enjoyed golfing everyday. Plus, we got extra lucky, because Linda and Peter were in Palm Springs for the holidays, so we got to see two families in one trip! We missed those of you we weren't with, but we were grateful we got to spend so much time with those of you we were!
It was a great Christmas!!

"Hmmm... they're actually giving me paper and letting me rip it up... I think I like this Christmas business!!"
This was my favorite present for Julia from mommy and daddy... I think she liked the wrapping paper better! :)
























2 comments:
So fun! We totally missed you guys this Christmas. Last Christmas was so fun having you guys with us! Can't wait to see you. I can't believe you don't miss the black frozen snow piled up on the sides of the road and the -2 degree weather. You're missing out!!
I can't believe Julia's hair! Your friend is right, it does look like a wig! She is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment