
For starters we flew to Texas in April (don't worry...I was 36 weeks pregnant!!) and bought this house in Frisco. We love our little house, our neighborhood, our ward, our new friends... Life is good and here is what we've been up to...

Rice cereal sneezes for daddy!

In October we went to a Pumpkin Patch

See... "Pumpkin Patch"

And please take note of what we are wearing in mid October... Not a COAT!!! Yea!!

For Halloween Julia was a Beautiful Ballerina... She helped us pass out candy at the door.

Still BYU fans, watching a football game with our friends who get The Mountain.

Our "snow day!" All of you in Utah can laugh that school was closed that day!! :)

Eating baby food for the first time.

She loved it!

Big Smiles! Our friend told us it looks like she's wearing a wig in this picture because she has so much hair!! We love Julia's fro!!

We drove to Oklahoma where I judged the OK Junior Miss Program.

Julia really enjoyed Oklahoma! :)

Julia has learned how to clap...

...and how to stand up. Our house is not safe for long!

Julia just keeps getting cuter and cuter. (And chubbier and chubbier!!)
6 comments:
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy to be able to check in on you guys any ole time I like! That makes me so, so, so happy! Your house is beautiful, your daughter is beautiful, your smiles are beautiful, and I couldn't be happier to hear how well things are going for you! I LOVED getting your Christmas card, I'm glad you're enjoying the weather, yea, I'm just happy, happy, happy!
Oops, this is actually Emily. And here's our blog:
emilykjacoba.blogspot.com
For heaven's sake, it's about time! I hope to see these more often! :) Our blog address is libndeej.blogspot.com. Please visit often...
Glad to see you guys are doing so well. Julia is super cute. I don't think Michael has that much hair even now and he's almost two. Keep posting, it's nice to see how you guys are doing.
I agree with Libby and everyone else. WELCOME BACK TO THE BLOGGER WORLD!!! :-)
About freakin time. Enough said.
Post a Comment