Friday, January 23, 2009

Look! Andrea actually made a craft!! :)


For those of you who know me well you will know what an amazing thing it is that I decided to make something crafty, bought the stuff to make it, and actually completed the task, all within a couple of days! But yes, it's true, I actually made a craft!

I was at a baby store with my friend, and they were selling these letters that you hang on the wall for $15 a piece. I thought, I could totally make those for way less, and my friend said that she had actually made her son's name. She showed me how she did it, and viola! I'm a pretty good copy cat! :) A little Mod Podge and some scrapbook paper can go a long way to saving some money and keeping me entertained during a couple of nights during Devin's busy season!

So this is the beginning of my quest to find hobbies that don't require 6 days a week of rehearsal!! :)


8 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so proud of you. They look great. And you're blogging on top of crafting. All I can say is WOW!

Emily said...

Seriously cute, Andrea. So proud, I could spit!

Merde said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
libby said...

They're so cute! Look at you, all domesticated. :) So... do they go under the caterpillar or over?

Amy said...

I'm sorry... WHO ARE YOU??? Andrea! I AM SO PROUD!!! They're so so cute! Ahhh- love it. I can't wait to see you in LESS THAN TWO MONTHS!

ty and megs said...

cute andrea! if my child's name wasn't so long i'd have to copy you! i know i'd run out of patience 1/2 way though the project. :)

julia is such. a. doll. i can't believe how grown up she is!? mckinlay just turned 2 and i'm still wiggin' out about it.

so fun to see what your cute family is to. looks like you're doing well! give that little girl of yours a squeeze from her "aunt megs!" :)

Kelsey said...

I'm glad to see your blogging again. You're Julia is SO beautiful.

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

They turned out so cute!! I am glad you did it also I know I tell you all the time but I just love Julia she makes me laugh pretty hard.

Contributors